Whether you’re a contractor looking for a complex bid bond or a business owner in need of a simple license and permit bond, Allied Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. is here to help.
We know that you can’t conduct business or win the job without the backing of a solid surety bond. That’s why we only work with the most reputable and trustworthy surety providers.
Allied Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. partners with only the best sureties to give you outstanding products supported by value-added services to contractors and businesses.
Here are some of the types of bonds we can provide:
- Bid Bonds
- Performance & Payment Bonds
- Supply bonds
- License and Permit Bonds – Contractor License; Highway and Street Permit; Agent/Adjuster/Broker License; Fuel Dealer; Professional License; Automobile Dealer; and Alcoholic Beverage Compliance Bonds
- Probate Bonds – Administrator; Executor; Guardian; and Trustee Bonds
- Receiver or Trustee Bond in Bankruptcy
- Public Official – Notary Public; Sheriff; Deputy Sheriff; Constable; Jailer; County/City/School Treasurer Bonds; Court Clerk; Loan Closing Attorney; and FHA Schedule Bonds
- Court Bonds – Plaintiff Replevin; Plaintiff Attachment; and Cost Bonds
- Miscellaneous Bonds
- ERISA (Pension Plans),
- Business Services Bonds (e.g. janitorial, home health care or security)
Financial Institution Bonds and D&O Coverage
- Commercial Banks and Savings Institutions, etc.
To find out more about our surety products and services, contact Allied Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. today at 330-493-9116.
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from Ohio's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.